Sunday 10 February 2013

Michelle said my name!

Sooooooo, last night... We all gathered around my laptop and watched the count down... technical difficulties... Delays... Family disperesed but not me, I sat in front of my PC and watched and waited...  Madly making sure my fellow SA members watching from home were having the same technical difficulties....

Waiting...

Waiting...

 Waiting..

OMG there's a test pattern... are you getting a test pattern?  Yep - ok good!!

My family had long since grown bored and the kids went to bed...

But I persevered... then I heard the big booming voice!!

Ok, so lets cut to the chase...  I didn't win overall, or 2nd, or 3rd, or blogger of the round - but I totally am a WINNER! Huge congrats to the ladies (and gentleman) who did win - and for all the others in the top 20! PLUS a huge congrats to everyone for just getting through the 12 weeks!!

The way I look at it is that I lost 21kgs and 78cms PLUS I got top 20 and I found out last night that I won $1000 worth of prizes too!!! What about that is bad? NOTHING!!!  WOW WOW WOW

PLUS next weekend is our SA CREW round 4 finale picnic and workout - which is the total embodiment of everything the 12wbt stands for - a healthy picnic and exercise with the family = AMAZING!

So if you are near botanic Park in Adelaide next Sunday at Noon come and find us for a great celebration and a free workout session!

For this new round I have made a pact with some of the other 12wbt'ers and my hubby that - no matter what - I am going to be at that finale party to support and represent the SA CREW in Melbourne!

I have checked my frequent flyer miles and I have enough to get to Melbourne and home!  Plus, I might even manage to have enough miles for accommodation too - now I just need to figure out what to wear and where I can get my hair done!! Plus the small details like what to do with the kids... Hubby has a half marathon on the Sunday... looks like a call to Granddad might me in order...

But, I'm not going to sweat the small stuff - it will sort itself out - Now I am focussing on the goal for round 1, 2013...

I have 11kgs to lose and 12 weeks to lose it in...  Carolyn (a fellow 12wbt'er) and my self are in a race to see who can get to there goal first... luckily I have a secret weapon (Zombie training) so I will be getting my runners on and pounding the pavement like a woman possessed!  Plus, I want to get to 10kms without stopping by the end of the round... - I figure if I can get from the couch to 6kms in one round another 4kms should be a cakewalk... even if it is a very sweaty, hardcore cake...

Oh, and HUGE NEWS - yesterday I made it to home base AND my hit (with my shiny new bat) got 2 others home!!  I wont tell you how I stuck out in the next innings but I will tell you that I also got someone out on 2nd base and my throws helped get out 2 others too...

I also wont tell you that lost the game - or that I spent the afternoon in hospital with my coach who got hit with a bat because none of that is as important because I got to home plate!!!!!!

Anyway I would love to know who else is going to go to Melbourne??  Will I get to meet any of you there?  I hope so!!


No comments:

Post a Comment