Sunday 13 January 2013

Entry 24 - Nov 2012

Here are my fave breakfast meals...

200ml lite milk
About the same amount in ice blocks
1 banana
1 cup strawberries
1/3 cup blueberries
dash of nutmeg
whiz it in the blender - then voila! 2 huge glasses of a very delish smoothie that keeps me full till well past lunchtime!!

If I'm in a hurry the special K Berry mix is pretty good too, it's low GI so keeps you pretty full.

If I have LOTS of time in the morning

1 pce wholemeal toast (no butter)
3egg whites + 1 egg
25mls lite milk = an omelet... or if you are like me and suck at flipping them over... scrambled eggs!!!

These are my 3 fave things for breakfast - I hope that helps you!

Oh and my fave snacks are:

Skinny cow ice-cream sandwiches (or skinny cow anything)
and Chobani yoghurt (0% Strawberry)
Caramel Rice cake with 1/2 mashed banana and a little bit of Vitarium Sugar Free Dark chocolate drinking mix (kind of like milo only way more awesome)

And my favourite lunch is:

Mountain bread Rice wrap
100gms 97% fat free chicken slices (woolies)
25gms Tabouleh
30gms Cottage Cheese
10gms shaved pecorino

No comments:

Post a Comment