Sunday 13 January 2013

Entry 37 - Dec 2012

Ok, seeing as you shared your embarrassing story I will share mine... Arghhh I can't believe I am writing this...

On Sunday I made the I-cant-believe-it's-not-butter-chicken recipe, but changed it around and added a can of red kidney beans and a can of chick peas... Lowering the Cal count and increasing my portion size... However these are not things that I ever eat (including the curry) Mainly due to my fear of accidentally consuming MSG... Later that evening I had a shower and I did a 'personal grooming' session and gave myself a... vagazzeling A.K.A. as a Brazilian (god, did I just write that?)

Anyway, let's just say that after all that curry and beans Monday morning was a noisy and windy affair in our house...

After I got the kids to school I went off to do my zombie run, and boy was it a HOT and humid start to the day...

Half way through my training session I got very uncomfortable in the guts, I really needed to pop off!!! But I was running with Mel and I didn't want to scare her off so I held it for as long as I could....

Several laps later I was sweating up a storm, sweat was literally running down my neck, and due to my personal grooming from the night before things in the down stairs department were.... shall we say... slipping and sliding (STOP LAUGHING!)

Eventually I made a break for it and when I thought I was far enough ahead I thought I could let a quick cheeky one pop out... which would have been fine, except that all the sweat had made my butt cheeks extra noisy and it sounded like a machine gun firing off in rapid succession with each step I took...

Mel definitely heard as she was cracking up and when she caught up to me, she managed to ask whether or not I had heard that car backfiring!!! Thankfully, she swallowed another fly that day so we were even!

So, lesson learned; don't eat curry and personal groom in the same night!!

***shamefacedly buries head in hands***

No comments:

Post a Comment