Sunday 13 January 2013

Entry 31 - Dec 2012

WARNING

*** Depressing, pity party to follow***


Yesterday was a struggle - a huge struggle.

I had to make 40 cup cakes, 1 huge mud cake (which involved melting chocolate) and then ice and decorate them - all with out eating anything!!

I managed, although at one stage I caught myself about to lick a big glob of melted chocolate off of the back on my hand...

I must have chanted 'the food you've wanted for the last 5 minutes or the body you've wanted for the past 15 years' it became a mantra yesterday...

Plus I had a MASSIVE non-confront issue with toning. I was still so sore I just didn't want to. I was happy to go for a 90 min run but not the toning.... ANYTHING BUT THE TONING!!

In the end my 12WBT Facebook group got me out of my funk and I did a 30 min Jillian Michael's toning workout - with weight and everything. I only burnt 228 cals... so I decided after dinner I would take the dog for a massive walk to burn off more cals...

Oops - forgot it was my sons Chemo night - so that took precedence, then I got called out to our end of year P&F meeting (that I was running late for) which was held at my favourite restaurant - (Woodfire Pizza and Pasta) and all I had was a skinny chai latte!
But I didn't get home till just before 11pm...

Now I know why I am going to have to train in the mornings - Mel, my training partner, has let me down nearly everyday this week, I have schedule my work outs around her and when she cancels I get so cranky because I could have done them hours before...

I think I am just going to work out on my own schedule and if she can make it great, if not then I go it alone.

Pretty bummed out though, I weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost anything since Wednesday, in fact I was 200gms heavier!! I haven't cheated on my diet at all, yesterday was terrible though as I only at 1002 cals so I am wandering if that has anything to do with it...

Sometimes I wish that I hadn't started losing weight pre-season because my numbers would look better, and none of that hard work is going to count to anyone but me... (told you I was bummed)

This morning I was up at 6am - and ready to train, but I told Mel I would meet her at 9:20am so I just got all the kids school stuff ready, and all the cupcakes ready for my youngest to take into class.

I set up the Wii fit and thought I will come home after training and do some yoga on the Wii... Dropped the kids off - heading to the park, Mel cancels....

I head home - really cross as I have so much to do today and I wanted to train earlier! I got the dog and we went for a 2.5 walk/jog getting chase by Zombies down my street (I have never zombie run on the streets before - it was fun - I kept wanting to run in a zig zag to evade the zombies!!

Got home and did 30 mins on the Wii fit - that told me I was obese and changed my Wii Mii to a big fat Wii Mii!!! So not only am I cranky, now even inanimate objects are calling me fat!!

***Sigh*** Oh well, tomorrow I have to watch my son play cricket at 8am, cook a BBQ for 100 people, then decorate a cake to look like a Skylanders Portal of Power, cook dinner for 6, prepare for a birthday party on Sunday with 12 screaming 8 year olds, AND fit in a SSS somewhere... so I guess there's that to look forward to....***Sigh***

No comments:

Post a Comment