Tuesday 29 January 2013

What is happening to me?!?

Well, it's down to the wire now... 1 week and one day to go... what could possibly happen to stop me now?!?... Come on, this is me we're talking about, we all know something has to happen... but I'll get to that in a minute...


Today the kids went back to school!  Hooray, not just for the serenity factor but it was like my coming out party too... The thinner me anyway, and I couldn't have planned it better if I tried...



When we arrived I had lots of compliments (yay) and I even had one mum come up to me and say - I saw your facebook post and I wanted to let you know that I have joined up too - She said she was telling me because she was doing the say it out loud task and she knew I would understand - and I totally did.  I was so excited for her...  If she can have the same turn around I have had she is going to be the happiest woman in 12 weeks time!



PLUS - on the way out my ex- best friend (who I use as motivation to prove how good my life is with out her) drove past me in the car park and did a double take! IT WAS AWESOME!  My hubby was with me and he was cracking up laughing at her reaction, apart from the fact that she swerved out and nearly ran him over -  but that feeling -, ahhhh - it was worth every bit of pain, sweat and tears - and totally felt as good as I thought it would... God, does that make me shallow... pftt don't care - I so earned that feeling!

 So really, after a start to a day like that what could possibly happen to de-reail the stopping all stations Haze-train??

Well, let me tell you!  So, in case you haven't read my earlier posts, you may not be aware of the fact that I have PCOS, and out of all the bad things about it, there is an upside for me, I NEVER EVER get my period... EVER.  When I did my IVF treatments I had to take drugs to get one, and I wasn't overly impressed by the whole affair either...

Anyway, about a 2 or so weeks ago I got really crampy, and I got tender breasts... and I rushed out and bought a pregnancy test, miracles happen right?  Nope, it was a single line only... no miracles for me this month...  So this crampy thing has been going on for the past 2 weeks and I wasn't sure what to make of it... I assumed it was just something to do with the weight loss and my body readjusting... Then I craved chocolate, after 16 weeks I saved up one of my snacks and had a chocolate last night - and it was GOOD...


OK so I know the signs are all there and they are all really obvious, but delirious me continued on in my own little world... Until... I was doing a zombie run this afternoon - and let me tell you I was KILLING it!!  I did 5 x 5min free form runs (with no stopping with 3 min walks in between) Totally zombie proud brag moment... I was on my last run when I got a terrible shooting pain under one of my ribs... I assumed it was a stitch, I never get stitches, W.T.F man...

But I got home to find out that it was TTOTM (for me M stands for millennia) It explains sooo much - like yesterday I had a meltdown moment when I got on the scales and saw that I had put on 200gms! and I haven't cheated on diet or exercise...  Plus I got all teary during my Zombie run the other day - I was  bawling my eyes out while I was running because one of the people who tell the story had a loved one die... And today when I was running off that 200gms I started to get all teary when I realised I had nearly lost 20 kgs and I was so close to my goal...

So now I can explain the gain I dont feel so bad, I was dreading having to tell you all about it... But I am hoping after the accelerator day, and the run I did today I will be at least even or even a bit under last weeks weigh in...

I'll let you all know tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment