Sunday 13 January 2013

Entry 41 - Dec 2012

Weigh-in day........... and I'm back!!!

I lost 1.2kgs last week bring me down to below the 80's (79.4) For the first time in 10 years I weigh less than my 6'4" husband!!! (only by .6kgs, but hey! less is less!)

I am still in the Obese category (by .4) so maybe next week I will be only overweight.... strange how that makes me happy...

According to My Fitness pal if I ate and exercised like I did yesterday in 5 weeks I'd weigh 71kgs!! I don't think I could do that much exercise everyday though - my chest hurts from all the push ups and weights, but my legs are fine... so I have to go run today - no excuses!!

I also have softball tonight so that should be fun... I might try and get a picture of me playing...

Anyway better dash I have zombies waiting to chase me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment