Sunday 13 January 2013

Entry 39 - Dec 2012

This morning I had an epiphany... It was another why not moment... My sons cricket season is over for the year so I can now do a SSS on a Saturday, even though I have booked a PT for Tuesdays...

I realised something... I can do 2 SSS's hey WHY NOT??

I can do one by myself, and one with the PT...

My 10 year old son decided to join me to 'help me' today so off we went and started the zombie running, he was determined to beat me.. and he did... for the first run... But I had 2 to do today and he piked it...

Embarrassingly enough, when I was at my sweatiest people started turning up to the park... it was Milo Cricket training and there were about 30 kids and their parents watching me run... A lot of these people I know...

When everyone arrived my son saw a friend and left me to continue on my own (piker!) so off I went sweating jogging/sprinting/walking around the oval... then it came time for the toning... blerk...

I managed OK and then The prodigal son returned and helped me with a few things, like counting how long I was holding my plank, telling me my butt was sticking out, changing the sound track on my iPhone, but he also encouraged me and then helped stretch me at the end.

I was under the impression he thought of the whole thing as embarrassing and boring, but as we were walking to the car he said, 'Mum, you did an amazing job, can we do this every Saturday?' Awww not many 10 year old boys would volunteer to help get rid of Mum's fat wobbly bits!!

Speaking of wobbly bits.. my butt was jiggling while I was running today... this is new... Anyone know any good butt toning exercises?

How did you all go on your SSS's?

No comments:

Post a Comment